8(a) sole source
How to award a 8(a) Sole Source Contract.:
- Contact WITS in order to discuss project details such as price estimates, time frame, and technical requirements.
- Contact your Contracting Officer (CO) or Agency Small Business Specialist or Ms. Sanaa Andrews , SBA Business Development Specialist for assistance and provide a package that includes the requirements description, estimated period of performance, applicable NAICS code, anticipated dollar value, etc. (WITS can help you prepare the package.)
- Your CO will send an Offering Letter to the SBA requesting permission to conduct sole source negotiations with WITS . Please Email the 8(a) Offering Letter to email@example.com.
- SBA will confirm eligibility of WITS and authorize negotiations.
- Negotiations between WITS and your CO can now begin.
- Following completion of negotiations, have your CO prepare a contract award document and send to WITS for signature.
- Once the signed contract from WITS has been received, your CO can sign the contract and send it to SBA.
- All steps have been completed and contract performance can now begin.